Jaflo - Orange & Rockland Utilities Tree cutting & shredding AGAIN!

A man from JAFLO co.came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs!

Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your property! I told him "I want you off my property, you are trespassing!" I told him of my 25 years of tree cutter abuse! He left!

Probably back Monday with his tree butcher/shredders! This is abuse! Of our land, water environment! Politicians don'/t care!

They do nothing, except pass the buck! Karma will come! FYI they will see it!

But it will be too late !There is no justice !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tree Cutting
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #583559 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jaflo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 18, 2015 #996843 Goshen, New York

Must have hit anerve for the Henrieta, New York guy!., I have been there! What a hole! . He probaly lives in that shack I saw with the wrecked cars and BIG BIG pile of beer cans outide next to the garbage pile ! He rents that shack too. So he also wworks for some tree cutting/shredding scums. He has Lyme disease so I will have to forgive his lack of understanding about home and land respect !

Jun 18, 2015 #996791 West Henrietta, New York

Even your user name indicates you are a fool.
You can be electrocuted by a tree touching wires if you touch the tree.
Trees that contact wires can ignite.
Trees touching power lines are killers to wild life.
OSHA mandate vegetation be a set distance from powerlines. That distance is determined by the Voltage used to push the power along.
All companies are trimming to the same standard across the entire United States. 6 acres is nothing. In Britain they move entire villages from the high power tower type powerlines. Had the worker not come up your driveway your type would be the first to cry "I didn't know!" Grow the *** up and get a life. Your kind sickens the American working man.

0 2 Reply
Barb Wire

Feb 22, 2015 #949533

Everyone knows one should NEVER purchase a home underneath powerline towers. Not only is it a MAJOR health risk due to EMV and related absorption in the human body, you also have to deal with constant maintenance of the equipment and access to said equipment.

1 1 Reply

Feb 22, 2015 #949561 Goshen, New York

We are NOT under the power lines! You missed the point! We are on 6.40 acres! The lines are on our land. Not over our home. The abuse and continued devaluation of our home and land is the point ! Your comment is common knowledge. Do you have any worthwhile information or just repetitive jibber jabber ?

Feb 16, 2015 #946461 Goshen, New York

Now NELSON TREE COMPANY is here cutting down & shredding our trees ! Why can Rutherford, New Jersey have beautiful tree lined streets ? They care and the Town has a wonderful policy that works to save the trees and not cut them down . O&R should go there and talk to them ! NO, they won't ! It is easier to cut and shred ! Karma !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.