Shinnston, West Virginia
Turnaround Time

First energy hires these goof balls to destroy your trees. The gentleman said we will just cut it away from the wires on the backside. Well, now I have a 5 foot stump and a mess! I fired off emails and a comedian came to the house. He thought this mess was funny. He said he would fix it! I said your an ***! How do you fix a stump genius?! Almost to *** to function but smart enough to get first energy to sign on!

I'm amazed that people can't do their jobs or do what they say. Some how the world is suppose to reward incompetence!!!

Gross incompetence!!!

Don't contact me..... I have had enough and won't allow this company to touch my trees ever again!! Don't show up on my doorstep with *** papers! There is a a warning on the gate and yes the dogs do ***.

Thanks for creating a huge mess!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Jaflo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jaflo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Jaflo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jaflo?

Comments